Chantilly Flatware, 5 Pc. Set (Serves 1)
INOX artisans' reminiscent of classic architectural design CHANTILLY is characterized by angular shapes and tapered handles commands attention on the table. This pattern makes a bold statement, yet has a refined style of its own. It has easy to hold ergonomic handles which is laser etched in one of classic patterns at end of handle. A bold modern flatware, simple design features slender shapes, rounded bowls and a chic brushed finish, slightly concave top surfaces are some high points of our this highly popular forged handmade flatware. It comes in most popular Satin Polished finish is reminiscent of glory and warmth making it perfect casual or fine dining entertaining. Simply wow your friends by making it a wedding gift or housewarming gift. Our stainless steel flatware has a smooth texture, which is compatible with opaque dinnerware, heavy glassware and loosely woven linens. Modern 5 Pcs. flatware set with mirror polished heads to slender joins tapered handmade forged and feature handles with a droplet design that lie flat, making them the ideal accompaniment to make your dining experience unique and very special. The stainless steel flatware is artfully packaged in custom soft cotton cloth packaging to showcase and protect their unique design. A five-piece place setting has a soup spoon, salad fork, dinner knife, dinner fork, and teaspoon at a multi-course meal that begins with hot soup.
- Luxe yet practical in Satin Polished finish.
- Clean tapered handles of CHANTILLY have a modern profile.
- Perfection, precision & touch of grace Flatware.
- Dishwasher Safe on top rack. But hand wash is recommended for long life. Avoid Lemon scented or Corrosive Detergents.
- The handles are not so narrow that when held doesn't press uncomfortably into the palm.
- Fork tines are symmetrical, the edges are rounded, perfectly tapered, and polished on all sides.
- Knife blades feature a curvaceous edge with rounded blunt tip and possesses a good cutting edge.
- Serving Spoons are deep enough to accommodate a good bite.