Estique Cheese Knife & Spreader Set
INOX artisans is known for its original and amerce in shapes & designs detailing of its handmade forged silverware for unmatched workmanship which make us a leader in handmade modern flatware known as ultimate luxury brand. The speculum reflecting polished heads complimenting handles with same audacity of its heads along with design ESTIQUE. Never the less it's estique which is used to sculpture stainless steel silverware and forge authentic and sophisticated designs that amplify never forgetting memory of ravishing creation which makes it perfect for wedding gifts and housewarming gifts. Our stainless steel flatware have a coarse texture, which is compatible with opaque dinnerware, heavy glassware and loosely woven linens. The knife with its scalloped blade cuts cheese neatly. The large cut-outs prevent slices sticking to the stainless steel blade. Laced and mottled textures, fragrances running from sweet to loamy, some with gossamer strands of mold, and others held in the cradle of a rind—fine cheeses can open, carry, or close the evening. And with the right cheese accessories, you can elevate them from good to gourmet. Cheese knives and cheese spreader are one of the most important cheese accessories. The stainless steel flatware cheese knife & tools set is artfully packaged in custom soft cotton cloth packaging to showcase and protect their unique design. The flatware are made of mirror polished stainless steel head parts and feature handles with a droplet design that lie flat, making them the ideal accompaniment to cheese plates / cheese boards.
- INOX known for its pure and amerce designs detailing of flatware
- Polished head compliments its handmade forged handle of ESTIQUE
- Estique handmade flatware makes it best housewarming gift.
- Dishwasher Safe. Avoid Lemon scented or Corrosive Detergents.
- Perfectly Balanced for Performance.
- Handmade and Forged with High Grade Stainless Steel Flatware
- Ornamentation and Design pattern is precisely rendered with depth and clarity on both sides.
- Curved cheese spreader with a wide blade.
- A service fork tined broad blade cheese knife.