Burnt Black Celia Design 2 Pcs. Salad Serving Set
Celia handmade flatware are textured with a herringbone handles.
Black Flatware with polished heads and handmade forged handles.
Celia brings artisans’ desire to recreate Ironage flatware sets.
8 in stock
- Reviews (0)
INOX artisan’s top sellers are it’s in house designing process incorporating its artisans ideas, who are willing go any lengths to recreate the Iron Age in the Indian subcontinent, also known as the last phase of the Indus Valley Tradition. The design CELIA’s handles are lightly textured with a herringbone pattern, adding dimension and contrast to the flatware’s clean-styled, mirror-finish heads. Celia captivates with the fine detailed elegance of the shape. Softly defined transitions harmoniously combine with the slim, rounded handles and the voluminous head parts. Our stainless steel flatware have a coarse texture, which is compatible with opaque dinnerware, heavy glassware and loosely woven linens. These classically styled salad serving pieces are well-balanced and comfortable in hand. The classic design has an attractive, bright mirror finish. Aerodynamic and modern 2 Pcs. flatware salad serving spoon & fork set with mirror polished heads to slender joins tapered handmade forged and feature handles with a droplet design that lie flat, making them the ideal accompaniment to make your dining experience unique and very special. The stainless steel flatware is artfully packaged in custom soft cotton cloth packaging to showcase and protect their unique design.
- Celia handmade flatware are textured with a herringbone handles.
- Black Flatware with polished heads and handmade forged handles.
- Celia brings artisans’ desire to recreate Ironage flatware sets.
- Dishwasher Safe. Avoid Lemon scented or Corrosive Detergents.
- Perfectly Balanced for Performance.
- Handmade and Forged with High Grade Stainless Steel Flatware
- Ornamentation and Design pattern is precisely rendered with depth and clarity on both sides.
- The handles are not so narrow that when held doesn’t press uncomfortably into the palm.
- Fork tines are symmetrical, the edges are rounded, perfectly tapered, and polished on all sides.
- Serving Spoon is deep enough to accommodate a good volume.