Burnt Virgin Steel URBAN Design Salad Serving 2 Pcs. Set
Simple yet sophisticated heat-treated raw burnt finish flatware.
Clean linear handles of URBAN bridges classic and modern profile.
Perfect geometry,precision & touch of grace flatware/silverware
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
INOX artisan’s modern yet classic handmade flatware design in making. This simple yet sophisticated stainless steel silverware with a heat-treated black virgin raw finish, making everyday’s occasion of dining very special. Clean linear burnished black handles of URBAN flatware bridges gap of classic and modern flatware patterns with an overarching profile. Forged with substantial precision in high grade stainless steel and heads polished to a sparkling mirror finish. Perfect geometry, high precision and a touch of elegance allows you to enjoy everyday meals with style OR elegant fine entertaining, making it a perfect modern flatware. Our stainless steel flatware have a coarse texture, which is compatible with opaque dinnerware, heavy glassware and loosely woven linens. These classically styled salad serving pieces are well-balanced and comfortable in hand. The classic design has an attractive, bright mirror finish. Aerodynamic and modern 2 Pcs. flatware salad serving spoon & fork set with mirror polished heads to slender joins tapered handmade forged and feature handles with a droplet design that lie flat, making them the ideal accompaniment to make your dining experience unique and very special. The stainless steel flatware is artfully packaged in custom soft cotton cloth packaging to showcase and protect their unique design.
- Simple yet sophisticated heat-treated raw burnt finish flatware.
- Clean linear handles of URBAN bridges classic and modern profile.
- Perfect geometry,precision & touch of grace flatware/silverware
- Dishwasher Safe. Avoid Lemon scented or Corrosive Detergents.
- Perfectly Balanced for Performance.
- Handmade and Forged with High Grade Stainless Steel Flatware
- Ornamentation and Design pattern is precisely rendered with depth and clarity on both sides.
- The handles are not so narrow that when held doesn’t press uncomfortably into the palm.
- Fork tines are symmetrical, the edges are rounded, perfectly tapered, and polished on all sides.
- Serving Spoon is deep enough to accommodate a good volume.