INOX artisan’s top sellers are it’s in house designing process incorporating its artisans ideas, who are willing go any lengths to recreate the Iron Age in the Indian subcontinent, also known as the last phase of the Indus Valley Tradition. The design CELIA’s handles are lightly textured with a herringbone pattern, adding dimension and contrast to the flatware’s clean-styled, mirror-finish heads. Celia captivates with the fine detailed elegance of the shape. Softly defined transitions harmoniously combine with the slim, rounded handles and the voluminous head parts. Our stainless steel flatware have a coarse texture, which is compatible with opaque dinnerware, heavy glassware and loosely woven linens. INOX artisan’s stainless steel bar tool set gets a sleek graphite finish to make the most of its clean and contemporary look. With all you need to craft cocktails, the set includes a large bar tools consisting of a bottle opener & corkscrew which eject wine bottle corks with ease & precision.
- Celia handmade flatware are textured with a herringbone handles.
- CELIA is most wanted cheese knife OR cheese spreader for service
- Celia brings artisans’ desire to recreate Ironage flatware sets.
- Dishwasher Safe. Avoid Lemon scented or Corrosive Detergents.
- Perfectly Balanced for Performance.
- Handmade and Forged with High Grade Stainless Steel Flatware
- Ornamentation and Design pattern is precisely rendered with depth and clarity on both sides.
- Fork for serving and curved cheese spreader with a wide blade.