INOX artisans is known for its original and amerce in shapes & designs detailing of its handmade forged silverware for unmatched workmanship which make us a leader in handmade modern flatware known as ultimate luxury brand. The speculum reflecting polished heads complimenting handles with same audacity of its heads along with design ESTIQUE. Never the less it’s estique which is used to sculpture stainless steel silverware and forge authentic and sophisticated designs that amplify never forgetting memory of ravishing creation which makes it perfect for wedding gifts and housewarming gifts. Our stainless steel flatware have a coarse texture, which is compatible with opaque dinnerware, heavy glassware and loosely woven linens. Aerodynamic and modern 5 Pcs. flatware set with mirror polished heads to slender joins tapered handmade forged and feature handles with a droplet design that lie flat, making them the ideal accompaniment to make your dining experience unique and very special. The stainless steel flatware is artfully packaged in custom soft cotton cloth packaging to showcase and protect their unique design. A five-piece place setting has a soup spoon, salad fork, dinner knife, dinner fork, and teaspoon at a multi-course meal that begins with hot soup.
- INOX known for its pure and amerce designs detailing of flatware
- Polished head compliments its handmade forged handle of ESTIQUE
- Estique handmade flatware makes it best housewarming gift.
- Dishwasher Safe. Avoid Lemon scented or Corrosive Detergents.
- Perfectly Balanced for Performance.
- Handmade and Forged with High Grade Stainless Steel Flatware
- Ornamentation and Design pattern is precisely rendered with depth and clarity on both sides.
- The handles are not so narrow that when held doesn’t press uncomfortably into the palm.
- Fork tines are symmetrical, the edges are rounded, perfectly tapered, and polished on all sides.
- Knife blade feature a curvaceous edge with rounded blunt tip and possesses a good cutting edge.
- Serving Spoons are deep enough to accommodate a good bite.