Copper Antique Hammered Urban Design 5 Pcs. Flatware Set
Contemporary handmade flatware with a twist to squared-off handle
Hammered URBAN handmade forged flatware is slim yet substantial.
Copper handle flatware create textural effect of light & shadow.
- Additional information
INOX artisan’s modern yet classical silverware with a distinctive contemporary designs featuring a sophisticated twist to the squared-off handles, these beautiful handmade flatware & forged stainless steel to pair with classical hammered look. The spin off of our highly popular URBAN design silverware, the hammering and patina copper finish handles create a textural effect of light and shadow. This Hammered flatware URBAN quality Hand forged flatware design is slim-lined yet substantial. Reflective mirror finish heads adds sparkle to place settings. Suitable for different occasions like wedding gift or housewarming gifts. Our stainless steel flatware have a coarse texture, which is compatible with opaque dinnerware, heavy glassware and loosely woven linens. Aerodynamic and modern 5 Pcs. flatware set with mirror polished heads to slender joins tapered handmade forged and feature handles with a droplet design that lie flat, making them the ideal accompaniment to make your dining experience unique and very special. The stainless steel flatware is artfully packaged in custom soft cotton cloth packaging to showcase and protect their unique design. A five-piece place setting has a soup spoon, salad fork, dinner knife, dinner fork, and teaspoon at a multi-course meal that begins with hot soup.
- Contemporary handmade flatware with a twist to squared-off handle
- Hammered URBAN handmade forged flatware is slim yet substantial.
- Copper handle flatware create textural effect of light & shadow.
- Dishwasher Safe. Avoid Lemon scented or Corrosive Detergents.
- Perfectly Balanced for Performance.
- Handmade and Forged with High Grade Stainless Steel Flatware
- Ornamentation and Design pattern is precisely rendered with depth and clarity on both sides.
- The handles are not so narrow that when held doesn’t press uncomfortably into the palm.
- Fork tines are symmetrical, the edges are rounded, perfectly tapered, and polished on all sides.
- Knife blade feature a curvaceous edge with rounded blunt tip and possesses a good cutting edge.
- Serving Spoons are deep enough to accommodate a good bite.