INOX artisans’ evocative of its classic and practical design handmade flatware & silverware, is characterized by its distinct handmade handles with soft and easy curves complimented by perfect angles for comfort of flatware usage. The grumbling sonorous handles complimented by its reflecting mirror polished head parts, on top its greeting KNOT design is a modern flatware which want to be your keeper and admirer for life. The design KNOT resonates commitment and dependability as long as you desire which commands your attention and definitely your guests which makes it perfect for wedding gifts and housewarming gifts. Our stainless steel flatware have a coarse texture, which is compatible with opaque dinnerware, heavy glassware and loosely woven linens. The knife with its scalloped blade cuts cheese neatly. The large cut-outs prevent slices sticking to the stainless steel blade. Laced and mottled textures, fragrances running from sweet to loamy, some with gossamer strands of mold, and others held in the cradle of a rind—fine cheeses can open, carry, or close the evening. And with the right cheese accessories, you can elevate them from good to gourmet. Cheese knives, cheese forks and cheese spreader are one of the most important cheese accessories. The stainless steel flatware cheese knife & tools set is artfully packaged in custom soft cotton cloth packaging to showcase and protect their unique design. The flatware are made of mirror polished stainless steel head parts and feature handles with a droplet design that lie flat, making them the ideal accompaniment to cheese plates / cheese boards.
- KNOT is an evocative & classic design flatware with easy curves.
- Grumbling sonorous handles makes it perfect wedding gift.
- KNOT gets your attention and your housewarming/wedding guests.
- Dishwasher Safe. Avoid Lemon scented or Corrosive Detergents.
- Perfectly Balanced for Performance.
- Handmade and Forged with High Grade Stainless Steel Flatware
- Ornamentation and Design pattern is precisely rendered with depth and clarity on both sides.
- Curved cheese spreader with a wide blade.
- A serving fork pointed blade for hard cheese.