Full Polished Knot Design Salad Serving 2 Pcs. Set
KNOT is an evocative & classic design flatware with easy curves.
Grumbling sonorous handles makes it perfect wedding gift.
KNOT gets your attention and your housewarming/wedding guests.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
INOX artisans’ evocative of its classic and practical design handmade flatware & silverware, is characterized by its distinct handmade handles with soft and easy curves complimented by perfect angles for comfort of flatware usage. The grumbling sonorous handles complimented by its reflecting mirror polished head parts, on top its greeting KNOT design is a modern flatware which want to be your keeper and admirer for life. The design KNOT resonates commitment and dependability as long as you desire which commands your attention and definitely your guests which makes it perfect for wedding gifts and housewarming gifts. Our stainless steel flatware have a coarse texture, which is compatible with opaque dinnerware, heavy glassware and loosely woven linens. These classically styled salad serving pieces are well-balanced and comfortable in hand. The classic design has an attractive, bright mirror finish. Aerodynamic and modern 2 Pcs. flatware serving spoon & fork set with mirror polished heads to slender joins tapered handmade forged and feature handles with a droplet design that lie flat, making them the ideal accompaniment to make your dining experience unique and very special. The stainless steel flatware is artfully packaged in custom soft cotton cloth packaging to showcase and protect their unique design.
- KNOT is an evocative & classic design flatware with easy curves.
- Grumbling sonorous handles makes it perfect wedding gift.
- KNOT gets your attention and your housewarming/wedding guests.
- Dishwasher Safe. Avoid Lemon scented or Corrosive Detergents.
- Perfectly Balanced for Performance.
- Handmade and Forged with High Grade Stainless Steel Flatware
- Ornamentation and Design pattern is precisely rendered with depth and clarity on both sides.
- The handles are not so narrow that when held doesn’t press uncomfortably into the palm.
- Fork tines are symmetrical, the edges are rounded, perfectly tapered, and polished on all sides.
- Serving Spoon is deep enough to accommodate a good volume.