INOX artisans is brand which is synonyms for its authentic and pragmatic designs which are handmade and forged in house backed by our and artisans life long experience in hospitality & kitchen business and artisanship. The screaming mirror polished heads of our silverware and flatware contradicting with burnt black finish which is incinerated up to 15 microns of stainless steel for lifelong effect which is completely untreated. The design LILLY as elegant as its originator flower LILIUM is one of the top selling design black silverware sets to be most desirable as best housewarming gift or great wedding gift. Our stainless steel flatware have a coarse texture, which is compatible with opaque dinnerware, heavy glassware and loosely woven linens. The knife with its scalloped blade cuts cheese neatly. The large cut-outs prevent slices sticking to the stainless steel blade. Laced and mottled textures, fragrances running from sweet to loamy, some with gossamer strands of mold, and others held in the cradle of a rind—fine cheeses can open, carry, or close the evening. And with the right cheese accessories, you can elevate them from good to gourmet. Cheese knives, cheese forks and cheese spreader are one of the most important cheese accessories. The stainless steel flatware cheese knife & tools set is artfully packaged in custom soft cotton cloth packaging to showcase and protect their unique design. The flatware are made of mirror polished stainless steel head parts and feature handles with a droplet design that lie flat, making them the ideal accompaniment to cheese plates / cheese boards.
- INOX is brand synonyms for its authenticity & pragmatic flatware.
- LILLY as elegant as flower Lily is top selling design flatware.
- 15micron of burnt SS handle handmade flatware for lifelong effect
- Dishwasher Safe. Avoid Lemon scented or Corrosive Detergents.
- Perfectly Balanced for Performance.
- Handmade and Forged with High Grade Stainless Steel Flatware
- Ornamentation and Design pattern is precisely rendered with depth and clarity on both sides.
- Curved cheese spreader with a wide blade.
- A serving fork pointed blade for hard cheese.