Burnt Black Lilly Design Salad Serving 2 Pcs. Set
INOX is brand synonyms for its authenticity & pragmatic flatware.
LILLY as elegant as flower Lily is top selling design flatware.
15micron of burnt SS handle handmade flatware for lifelong effect
- Additional information
INOX artisans is brand which is synonyms for its authentic and pragmatic designs which are handmade and forged in house backed by our and artisans life long experience in hospitality & kitchen business and artisanship. The screaming mirror polished heads of our silverware and flatware contradicting with burnt black finish which is incinerated up to 15 microns of stainless steel for lifelong effect which is completely untreated. The design LILLY as elegant as its originator flower LILIUM is one of the top selling design black silverware sets to be most desirable as best housewarming gift or great wedding gift. Our stainless steel flatware have a coarse texture, which is compatible with opaque dinnerware, heavy glassware and loosely woven linens. These classically styled salad serving pieces are well-balanced and comfortable in hand. The classic design has an attractive, bright mirror finish. Aerodynamic and modern 2 Pcs. flatware salad serving spoon & fork set with mirror polished heads to slender joins tapered handmade forged and feature handles with a droplet design that lie flat, making them the ideal accompaniment to make your dining experience unique and very special. The stainless steel flatware is artfully packaged in custom soft cotton cloth packaging to showcase and protect their unique design.
- INOX is brand synonyms for its authenticity & pragmatic flatware.
- LILLY as elegant as flower Lily is top selling design flatware.
- 15micron of burnt SS handle handmade flatware for lifelong effect
- Dishwasher Safe. Avoid Lemon scented or Corrosive Detergents.
- Perfectly Balanced for Performance.
- Handmade and Forged with High Grade Stainless Steel Flatware
- Ornamentation and Design pattern is precisely rendered with depth and clarity on both sides.
- The handles are not so narrow that when held doesn’t press uncomfortably into the palm.
- Fork tines are symmetrical, the edges are rounded, perfectly tapered, and polished on all sides.
- Serving Spoon is deep enough to accommodate a good volume.