INOX artisans’ handmade flatware draws its grace, sophistication and grandeur from contrast of it’s soft demarcation and delineation of the mirror polished head parts set off against felt and satin polished handles articulating outlines of these contrasts where a elegant harmony is handmade & forged. The soft silhouette of the polished front parts are set off against the matt-polished handles with their pronounced outline. Out of these contrasts a stylish harmony is born. On top of finish design LILLY boasting its beauty from flower LILIUM which is one of very few top selling design hammered flatware set complementing its segregated finish perfect for wedding gifts or a Housewarming Gift. Our stainless steel flatware have a coarse texture, which is compatible with opaque dinnerware, heavy glassware and loosely woven linens. These classically styled salad serving pieces are well-balanced and comfortable in hand. The classic design has an attractive, bright mirror finish. Aerodynamic and modern 2 Pcs. flatware salad serving spoon & fork set with mirror polished heads to slender joins tapered handmade forged and feature handles with a droplet design that lie flat, making them the ideal accompaniment to make your dining experience unique and very special. The stainless steel flatware is artfully packaged in custom soft cotton cloth packaging to showcase and protect their unique design.
- INOX is brand synonyms for its authenticity & pragmatic flatware.
- LILLY as elegant as flower Lily is top selling design flatware.
- Mirror Polished heads complements it’s satin handle flatware.
- Dishwasher Safe. Avoid Lemon scented or Corrosive Detergents.
- Perfectly Balanced for Performance.
- Handmade and Forged with High Grade Stainless Steel Flatware
- Ornamentation and Design pattern is precisely rendered with depth and clarity on both sides.
- The handles are not so narrow that when held doesn’t press uncomfortably into the palm.
- Fork tines are symmetrical, the edges are rounded, perfectly tapered, and polished on all sides.
- Serving Spoon is deep enough to accommodate a good volume.