Nascent Steel Ridge Design 5 Pcs. Flatware Set
INOX designs, creates & charm flatware for its life long survival
RIDGE an aerodynamic and modern flatware/silverware design.
RIDGE designs’ virgin finish, any thing matters is authenticity.
- Additional information
INOX artisans as a brand imagine and charm designs those characterizes its lifelong survival as an entity for its artisan’s and contractor’s survival. The design RIDGE resonate its origin as a product that can be valued as Madrasian Culture (2500 B.C.) which gives you feel of virgin metal called STEEL in its raw nascent finish. For RIDGE anything that matters is authenticity, originality and handcraftsmanship forged like a ridge, long, narrow, elevated strip of forged steel making it a unique wedding gift & traditional housewarming gift. It’s a great view from the ridge of this hill making it perfect hammered flatware. Our stainless steel flatware have a coarse texture, which is compatible with opaque dinnerware, heavy glassware and loosely woven linens. Aerodynamic and modern 5 Pcs. flatware set with mirror polished heads to slender joins tapered handmade forged and feature handles with a droplet design that lie flat, making them the ideal accompaniment to make your dining experience unique and very special. The stainless steel flatware is artfully packaged in custom soft cotton cloth packaging to showcase and protect their unique design. A five-piece place setting has a soup spoon, salad fork, dinner knife, dinner fork, and teaspoon at a multi-course meal that begins with hot soup.
- INOX designs, creates & charm flatware for its life long survival
- RIDGE an aerodynamic and modern flatware/silverware design.
- RIDGE designs’ virgin finish, any thing matters is authenticity.
- Dishwasher Safe. Avoid Lemon scented or Corrosive Detergents.
- Perfectly Balanced for Performance.
- Handmade and Forged with High Grade Stainless Steel Flatware
- Ornamentation and Design pattern is precisely rendered with depth and clarity on both sides.
- The handles are not so narrow that when held doesn’t press uncomfortably into the palm.
- Fork tines are symmetrical, the edges are rounded, perfectly tapered, and polished on all sides.
- Knife blade feature a curvaceous edge with rounded blunt tip and possesses a good cutting edge.
- Serving Spoons are deep enough to accommodate a good bite.