INOX artisans resonates with traditional blacksmith’s techniques coupled with modern flatware tools and authentic designs, we create handmade forged flatware which are perfectly balanced for comfort and luxury. Brand which is synonyms for its authentic & pragmatic design handmade flatware & silverware, forged in our factory backed by our lifelong experience in business. Our design SAFARI characterizes trails of forest on the handles, harks to tradition in this timeless pattern with elegant curves which is burnt black flatware, complimenting mirror polished finish head parts with great heft and balance. Our stainless steel flatware have a coarse texture, which is compatible with opaque dinnerware, heavy glassware and loosely woven linens. The knife with its scalloped blade cuts cheese neatly. The large cut-outs prevent slices sticking to the stainless steel blade. Laced and mottled textures, fragrances running from sweet to loamy, some with gossamer strands of mold, and others held in the cradle of a rind—fine cheeses can open, carry, or close the evening. And with the right cheese accessories, you can elevate them from good to gourmet. Cheese knives, cheese forks and cheese spreader are one of the most important cheese accessories. The stainless steel flatware cheese knife & tools set is artfully packaged in custom soft cotton cloth packaging to showcase and protect their unique design. The flatware are made of mirror polished stainless steel head parts and feature handles with a droplet design that lie flat, making them the ideal accompaniment to cheese plates / cheese boards.
- Heft & Balance with handmade flatware perfect for wedding gift
- Safari flatware are perfectly balanced for comfort & luxury.
- Safari features elegant curve pattern and is burnt black flatware
- Dishwasher Safe. Avoid Lemon scented or Corrosive Detergents.
- Perfectly Balanced for Performance.
- Handmade and Forged with High Grade Stainless Steel Flatware
- Ornamentation and Design pattern is precisely rendered with depth and clarity on both sides.
- Curved cheese spreader with a wide blade.
- A serving fork pointed blade for hard cheese.