Burnt Black Safari Design Salad Serving 2 Pcs. Set
Heft & Balance with handmade flatware perfect for wedding gift
Safari flatware are perfectly balanced for comfort & luxury.
Safari features elegant curve pattern and is burnt black flatware
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
INOX artisans resonates with traditional blacksmith’s techniques coupled with modern flatware tools and authentic designs, we create handmade forged flatware which are perfectly balanced for comfort and luxury. Brand which is synonyms for its authentic & pragmatic design handmade flatware & silverware, forged in our factory backed by our lifelong experience in business. Our design SAFARI characterizes trails of forest on the handles, harks to tradition in this timeless pattern with elegant curves which is burnt black flatware, complimenting mirror polished finish head parts with great heft and balance. Our stainless steel flatware have a coarse texture, which is compatible with opaque dinnerware, heavy glassware and loosely woven linens. These classically styled salad serving pieces are well-balanced and comfortable in hand. The classic design has an attractive, bright mirror finish. Aerodynamic and modern 2 Pcs. flatware serving spoon & fork set with mirror polished heads to slender joins tapered handmade forged and feature handles with a droplet design that lie flat, making them the ideal accompaniment to make your dining experience unique and very special. The stainless steel flatware is artfully packaged in custom soft cotton cloth packaging to showcase and protect their unique design.
- Heft & Balance with handmade flatware perfect for wedding gift
- Safari flatware are perfectly balanced for comfort & luxury.
- Safari features elegant curve pattern and is burnt black flatware
- Dishwasher Safe. Avoid Lemon scented or Corrosive Detergents.
- Perfectly Balanced for Performance.
- Handmade and Forged with High Grade Stainless Steel Flatware
- Ornamentation and Design pattern is precisely rendered with depth and clarity on both sides.
- The handles are not so narrow that when held doesn’t press uncomfortably into the palm.
- Fork tines are symmetrical, the edges are rounded, perfectly tapered, and polished on all sides.
- Serving Spoon is deep enough to accommodate a good volume.