INOX artisan’s a brand of modern classical designs with its unique sophisticated and contemporary best sellers which have been Best Sellers of longtime presents you another spin-off for its sleek URBAN design in totally different finish as original. Glowing with rosy warmth, these luxe yet practical handmade flatware are plated in the gold-copper alloy known as Vintaged gold. Sophisticatedly finished silverware have slender smooth handles that feel lovely in the hand, adding a special glow to everyday or fine dining or entertaining making it adorable wedding gift or housewarming gift. Our stainless steel flatware have a coarse texture, which is compatible with opaque dinnerware, heavy glassware and loosely woven linens. Aerodynamic and modern 5 Pcs. flatware set with mirror polished heads to slender joins tapered handmade forged and feature handles with a droplet design that lie flat, making them the ideal accompaniment to make your dining experience unique and very special. The stainless steel flatware is artfully packaged in custom soft cotton cloth packaging to showcase and protect their unique design. A five-piece place setting has a soup spoon, salad fork, dinner knife, dinner fork, and teaspoon at a multi-course meal that begins with hot soup.
- Luxe yet practical plated in gold-copper mix called Vintaged Gold
- Clean linear handles of URBAN bridges classic and modern profile.
- Perfect geometry,precision & touch of grace flatware/silverware
- Dishwasher Safe. Avoid Lemon scented or Corrosive Detergents.
- Perfectly Balanced for Performance.
- Handmade and Forged with High Grade Stainless Steel Flatware
- Ornamentation and Design pattern is precisely rendered with depth and clarity on both sides.
- The handles are not so narrow that when held doesn’t press uncomfortably into the palm.
- Fork tines are symmetrical, the edges are rounded, perfectly tapered, and polished on all sides.
- Knife blade feature a curvaceous edge with rounded blunt tip and possesses a good cutting edge.
- Serving Spoons are deep enough to accommodate a good bite.