About our Marble Trays
Marble trays bring luxe style and versatility to a favorite space. Crafted from beautiful Agra marble, our selection includes white marble party trays and rose-colored marble serving paddles. Many of our marble cheese boards or marble cutting board combine dark green or dark gray marble with white for a luxe modern look.
Those who prefer a tray with handles can look to the Marcella marble tray with leaf handles. This beautiful rectangular tray features sculptural metal leaf handles in a shimmering copper finish. Perfect for serving cocktails to your guests or carrying tea and cookies to the sitting room.
Handcrafted marble cutting boards
Many of our handcrafted marble cutting boards include a leather strap for hanging. These beautiful boards are just too pretty to hide away in a cupboard. Combined with wooden boards, they add a decorative touch to your kitchen backsplash. In fact, why put them away at all? Use them on your kitchen island or countertop to hold your most used spices and salt cellar.
Marble party trays are ideal for serving cheeses and charcuterie. Our trays come in many shapes and sizes, from a large hexagonal marble charcuterie board for serving a group of friends to a marble serving paddle, perfect for snacks for two.
Along with serving delicious appetizers and snacks, a marble tray makes a beautiful home décor piece in any room. Here are some ideas for styling marble trays throughout your home.
In the kitchen:
- Top it with a grouping of plants, greenery, or a vase with flowers.
- Stack on a few favorite recipe books and a candle.
- Use your marble tray to showcase other marble items, like a marble salt cellar and a mortar and pestle.
- Keep all your everyday spices and condiments together for easy access.
As part of your living room décor:
- Create seasonal vignettes on your coffee table or ottoman.
- Tuck away remotes and other items in a box with a lid.
- Keep coasters, scented candles, and other decorative items
Organize the bath:
- Display pretty fragrance bottles and cosmetic jars.
- Add a clear glass jar with cotton balls.
- Enhance the room’s color palette with real or faux flowers in matching tones.
Do you love to entertain at home? You’ll want to shop our selection of handcrafted marble cutting boards and marble party trays. Consider buying a marble tray or you can consider wooden service tray as well as a decorative accent for your home or as a housewarming gift for a friend or loved one.