Nascent Steel Jason Design 20 Pcs. Flatware Set (Serves 4)
INOX artisans' handmade forged silverware with unique texture and subtle, raw nascent handles, contrast with mirror-polished heads for a striking, contemporary and modern flatware collection. Handle finishes on our design JASON are rustic and organic. It will vary according to subtle differences in handmade flatware forging process and natural pitting. Best suited for Perfect casual dining or elegant fine entertaining. Each simply-styled stainless steel flatware piece has a smooth, substantial handle and beautiful mirror finish. The authentic design of Jason is most suitable for wedding gifts and housewarming gifts. The design Jason is resonates MOTTO of our company which is "where authentic designs meets pure luxury." Our stainless steel flatware have a coarse texture, which is compatible with opaque dinnerware, heavy glassware and loosely woven linens. The classic design has an attractive, bright mirror finish. Aerodynamic and modern 5 Pcs. flatware set with mirror polished heads to slender joins tapered handmade forged and feature handles with a droplet design that lie flat, making them the ideal accompaniment to make your dining experience unique and very special. The stainless steel flatware is artfully packaged in custom soft cotton cloth packaging to showcase and protect their unique design. A five-piece place setting has a soup spoon, salad fork, dinner knife, dinner fork, and teaspoon at a multi-course meal that begins with hot soup.
- JASON is rustic organic flatware an artwork of forging & pitting.
- Textured & nascent handle flatware, complimenting polished heads.
- Best for casual & fine Dining OR wedding gift/ Housewarming gift
- Dishwasher Safe. Avoid Lemon scented or Corrosive Detergents.
- Perfectly Balanced for Performance.
- Handmade and Forged with High Grade Stainless Steel Flatware
- Ornamentation and Design pattern is precisely rendered with depth and clarity on both sides.
- The handles are not so narrow that when held doesn't press uncomfortably into the palm.
- Fork tines are symmetrical, the edges are rounded, perfectly tapered, and polished on all sides.
- Knife blade feature a curvaceous edge with rounded blunt tip and possesses a good cutting edge.
- Serving Spoons are deep enough to accommodate a good bite.