ABOUT Cutting Boards
When it comes to stocking your kitchen, it’s always favorable to have items that are both functional and decorative. Many of our marble & wood paddles include leather loops at the top for hanging, so you can hang them as a display item when not in use. Whether you chose one of our mango wood chopping boards or a hanging cutting board, it will become one of the most-used items in your kitchen.
The right wood or marble cutting board can often do double duty as a serving board or party tray. If you or a loved one enjoys creating mouthwatering charcuterie boards for family and friends, consider pairing our marble & wood paddles with a beautiful set of our artisan cheese knives for a memorable gift.
Mango Wood Chopping Board
Mango wood varies in color and grain, even on the same mango wood chopping board, so each board is a one-of-a-kind creation. Our mango wood chopping boards are thick and durable, perfect for chopping everything from hard root vegetables to various types of meat.
Our Taglio mango wood cutting boards feature a juice groove that runs along the board's perimeter to keep your work surface clean. The bottom of the board is smooth. This set comes with two boards in different sizes to handle twice the food prep in less time!
Hanging Cutting Boards
Many of our marble & wood paddles come with a hanging loop at the top so that you can hang them within easy reach. Our hanging cutting boards act as a decorative accessory in your kitchen when not in use and many people like to create a wall display of cutting boards. Since our hanging cutting boards come in different shapes and sizes, they would make an attractive wall display in a kitchen breakfast nook or on any kitchen wall. OurAutry bracket shelf with rod & hooks is an affordable and attractive shelf for showcasing your hanging cutting board collection.
You can also display marble & wood paddles and acacia wood cutting boards on your kitchen counter. Use them as a backdrop for other items, like a brightly colored fruit bowl or a decorative planter with a small plant.
Wood Cutting Board Care
Here are some tips for keeping your acacia wood cutting boards looking their best:
- Wipe them with a damp cloth or wash them with warm soapy water. Towel dry or place them on a rack to dry.
- While you can submerge your cutting board in water, you should never leave a cutting board soaking. It can cause your board to warp.
- Don’t wash your wood cutting boards in the dishwasher, as the high heat and detergents will dry out the wood and may even cause it to crack
- If you use your acacia wood cutting boards to prep raw meat, sanitize it with a mixture of 4 cups of water with 1 ½ teaspoons of bleach.
- Cutting onions and garlic can leave wood cutting boards with unpleasant odors. Rubbing your board with a cut lemon or lime will help eliminate smells. You can add piles of salt and use the lemon to rub the salt into the wood. Let it sit for a moment and then wipe it off with a clean cloth.
- Keep the wood seasoned by rubbing it with some linseed or other food-safe oil. The more you wash the board, the more you will need to oil it!
Marble & Wood Paddles
Marble cutting boards are naturally nonstick and stay cool to the touch, making them perfect for working with biscuits and cookie dough. Combination marble & wood paddles are ideal for cutting and creating delicious fruit and cheese platters.
To keep these beautiful boards looking their best, don’t rub the marble side of your boards with lemon! Too much acid is not good for marble. If it needs sanitizing, use a few drops of hydrogen peroxide and water.
Our selection of marble & wood paddles includes dark or white marble. Beautiful and affordable, our cutting boards and paddles will make chopping and serving a breeze.